Tuesday, July 31, 2007

...At the Car Wash, Yeah....


Carly's rollerskating party was this evening, and I was drafted to be the photographer.

I don't skate. Not even a little. As tempting as it was to strap on skates for "action shots," (not to mention how exciting it would be for the kids to see the inside of a REAL ambulance....) I was able to resist, and got some good, generic "Birthday Shots."



The theme was "Pirates," but I was screamed at by the so-called "Management" for bringing in an absolutely STUNNING bottle of Anguilan Rum.



Yeah, I know, it makes NO sense.... Effing Rolladium and their effing "Rules to Keep Everyone Safe..."

I still got all arty-farty with the exposure on the new camera...






Capturing shots like this.....











...and shots like this......







...as well as some video footage of the Limbo and "Red Light, Green Light" that I think could win me a Pulitzer.

If I win, I'm taking the money (you get money for that, right?) and BUYING that stinking Rolladium and changing the rules so that you HAVE TO HAVE RUM TO COME IN, NO EXCEPTIONS..... HA!!!! I'll show them "Safe."

4 comments:

Megan said...

Carly is 13? Holy crap! I suddenly feel old...

Zach said...

YOU feel old.... I'm waaay old. I caught myself gushing over the new body style on THE TOYOTA CAMRY TODAY!!!!! THAT'S OLD!!!!

Unknown said...

Shizza, you need to get your mangoes down here ASAP -this blog is turning into "what Zach does with his newfound time off!!" I think, if anything, you can come down and do the same thing with your time off down here.

M. Gants v4.0 said...

Hamburg has an outdoor "rollschuhbahn" (skating rink) in one of the parks...

...itt is also legal to drink outside anywhere in Germany.

Bring your rum and some skates soon...