Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brac Bound....


Kristi is leaving the cozy confines of our little place in West Bay for a couple of weeks on Cayman Brac, one of the "sister islands." The Brac is about a half mile wide and 8 miles long... agoraphobics beware. They say it's like Grand Cayman was 30 years ago, which is exciting. The hospital for whom she's working is setting her up with an apartment and a car, so she'll be able to do a little exploring... I wish I was going along with her, I'm sad and little jealous....

Being vegetarians in Grand Cayman is easy... we're able to find all of the same products we use back home, with even fresher and more diverse produce.... The Brac has "A grocery store," and we're a little nervous about what she'll be eating... She's taking three jars of peanut butter just in case... Peanut Butter and mangoes for 17 days? I think I could handle that....

No comments: