Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nice Work if you can get it....


Fox News put up some of my Hurricane Dean pics today.

Here's the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,2240,00.html

In exchange for the photos, Rupert Murdoch has agreed to stop lying to the American people, to stop distorting every news story to the point of Conservative hogwash, and to stop conspiring with the inhuman totalitarian regime in Communist China to continue to oppress their citizens with state-produced propoganda.

I wanted his head on a pike, but I already sent the videos of the Hurricane to CNN.

OOPS!!! I'm new to this.... Maybe next Hurricane.

Z

2 comments:

Scot said...

Fess up, my friend. You sold out the good fight for a place on News Corp's payroll didn't you?

M. Gants v4.0 said...

Oh wow, hope you guys are keeping your heads above water.