Sunday, August 5, 2007

Please, Zizza, don't hurt em....



Still no bites on the house....

I think I might bite someone if it doesn't sell soon, though....







I've spent the weekend stressing out over depressingly low bids on the 1966 Ludwig Burgundy Sparkle drumkit that I mentioned below. Apparently the "Vintage Drum Bubble" has burst along with the "Housing Bubble...." Anyway....


I did get to record some more lovely music with Ben Hooper last night, so the weekend was not a total waste.




I hope this blog can soon return to reporting "Zach and Kristi's Caribbean Adventure" instead of all of this "Crap Zach does in Kansas City while No One Buys His House" stuff.....

LATERS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let the realter do all the work on selling and get thee down to GC and get a job! James wants to see you!