Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally.


WELL.... I got the email.

Work Permit Approved.

Training on how to hide money begins on Tuesday of next week. Yeah, I know...

SO, I have to sell the car, get my crap out of Laura's house, and sneak more stuff into my Parents' basement while they're out running errands.

I've been away from Kristi for the last 5 months, excepting of course the four-weeks-in-three-visits we've spent together. Almost half a year apart has SUCKED, and I'm happy to see it come to a close.

I'm worried that my Eggo-eating, Beer-Drinking, and Pants-NOT-Wearing habits are going to be "up for discussion," but at this point, I'm alright with it.

SO, Sunnier Blog Posts ahead.



TA!

5 comments:

kam said...

woo hoo! You're never coming back, are you?

Zach said...

Actually... I'll be back in like 3 weeks.

HAHAhahahahah... Bryan Hughes is getting married on November 3rd, and I have the esteemed honor of being one of his Groomsmen.

I'm looking forward to coming back, especially since this time I'll know EXACTLY when I leave.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Good for you! see you in January we hope! Soon we are on to Disney with the folks but hopefully you two will be together in paradise by then!

M. Gants v4.0 said...

Ah, cool. Congratulations.

That was fairly quick then eh?

Say hello (and crongrats as well) to Bryan for me when you see him next.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys.......reunion at last!!!
Sounds great. Keep updates coming.
Louisiana loves the news....Aunt J