Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am not Dry in this Heat.



During the last 5-or-so months of living like a hobo, I stopped cutting my hair.

My cousin Andrew and I made a Bother-Mothers Pact to NOT cut our hair for as long as we could stand it.

I arrived in Cayman on Monday and met with my new Employers early the next day. The wind and heat did not improve the coif, and so I arrived looking like a damned Orangutan. I also sweat through my shirt whilst still buttoning it up. I know; Ew.

Without a Mother here fussing over it, it stopped being funny, so now it looks like this :



Brother Annow Wins.

Oh, yes, there's been fresh fruit and swimming and beach walks and holding hands and all that crap, too, but I'm trying to stick to just the important stuff.

More to come. Ta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is going to be soooooooo soft. Oh, and Taylor was totally kicked off council tonight. She was so sure that she wouldn't be and looked like even more of an idiot than usual. HA... In her own words...DEAL WITH IT.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are there to feel tropical breezes blow thru what is left of your hair! Good luck with jobhunting! off to Orlando with the 'rents!

Anonymous said...

hey nice Hair hahaha you lost

Anonymous said...

Victory! Make that hair into a tea cozy for me.